ST&ShawnInsideJokes
Shawn: Oh-My-God. i can see it! The future you! After all that tough life of yours, staying at home, Eat-Sleep-TV-Eat-Sleep-TV-Eat..etc. I see a model. I see a star. I see... -points at shrek2 poster-
ST: :/
Shawn: ..have you ever thought of it? MingHui might actually be a nice person.I mean, no one talks to her..and..
ST: ( ..... )
Shawn: Ok. Im drunk. -SLURPS DRINK-
JapBoy/Javan: Hi, SIR. may i clear this?
Shawn: Sure. You can have the scraps. ;l
ST: -wide eyed-
Shawn: ......
Shawn: NO.
ST: But..
Shawn: NO!
St: *grumble grumble*
Shawn: If i am gonna die single and selvin marries a babe, im gonna marry... A DOLL. and send it to selvin. Or do a painting! and kill myself. AND SEND TO SELVIN.
ST: ooo..scary oval-faced-stick-figures.
Shawn: Damn i need a stead. Can you believe it? We are still single. I mean, i am turning 18 and remember out pact? *sigh* Maybe we should.. -looks up-
ST: :)
Shawn: nvm. i think i'll date a horse.
Shawn: Oh-My-God. i can see it! The future you! After all that tough life of yours, staying at home, Eat-Sleep-TV-Eat-Sleep-TV-Eat..etc. I see a model. I see a star. I see... -points at shrek2 poster-
ST: :/
Shawn: ..have you ever thought of it? MingHui might actually be a nice person.I mean, no one talks to her..and..
ST: ( ..... )
Shawn: Ok. Im drunk. -SLURPS DRINK-
JapBoy/Javan: Hi, SIR. may i clear this?
Shawn: Sure. You can have the scraps. ;l
ST: -wide eyed-
Shawn: ......
Shawn: NO.
ST: But..
Shawn: NO!
St: *grumble grumble*
Shawn: If i am gonna die single and selvin marries a babe, im gonna marry... A DOLL. and send it to selvin. Or do a painting! and kill myself. AND SEND TO SELVIN.
ST: ooo..scary oval-faced-stick-figures.
Shawn: Damn i need a stead. Can you believe it? We are still single. I mean, i am turning 18 and remember out pact? *sigh* Maybe we should.. -looks up-
ST: :)
Shawn: nvm. i think i'll date a horse.

<< Home